Home

Monday, July 18, 2016

Welcome to The Attic

Some of you may know me as Attic Raggedys. I am making changes and expanding my products and thought a name change was needed. I am adding finished cross stitch pinkeeps, hand dyed cross stitch linen and trims. You will still be able to purchase prim doll patterns and cotton fabric. This is still a work in progress so come back often to see what's new. 

To order, please email me with the product number, name and quantity you wish to purchase and your Paypal address (email address). I will send a Paypal invoice with your total including shipping.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please provide your email address so I can place an order please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it! Just sent you an order! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete